- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with Yoodly.com On ordering from Yoodly.com you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Methods of Payment
- Buying Products on Our Website
- Your Right to Cancel
- Delayed/Lost Delivery
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- General Handset Return Conditions
- Mobile Phone Repairs
- Failed Delivery Policy
- Car Kit Installation
- Promotional Codes
- Information You Provide To Us
- Online Contract Formation
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations.
Accepted Methods of Payment
For security details, please see our privacy statement.
Card payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- Visa Delta
- Visa Electron
Please note that we do not accept American Express cards. If you are ordering outside of the UK, please be aware that your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee.
PayPal – There is no fee payable if you pay with PayPal. Please note that when ordering items that are Out-of-stock, full payment is taken at the time of ordering. To cancel or amend an unshipped order please use this order update form.
Payment after placing order on-line (Offline Payments)
If you do not wish to pay on-line, please complete the on-line order form and further instructions will be presented.
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Postal Order If you are paying by postal order please make them payable to Yoodly.com and put your order number on the back. Send your postal order to the following address:
- 47 Queen Street
- West Midlands
- WV1 3BJ
- United Kingdom
Payments by postal order may take up to 10 working days to clear in full, after which we will process your order and despatch your goods.
- Direct Bank Deposit This can be arranged at any branch of Barclays Bank with the following details:
- Account name: iMPEXO iNTERNATIONAL lTD
- Account number: 58054468
- Sort code: 30-99-83
- IBAN: GB12LOYD30998358054468
- Swift / BIC: LOYDGB21114
- Bank Transfer If you are paying by bank transfer, you must provide your order reference number and your full name as the reference requested by your bank. Failure to do so will result in a delay in your order being processed as we will not be able to match your payment to your order.
Please note: your bank may charge for this service, please make sure to include any bank fees when you pay. Bank Transfers may take up to 10 working days to clear in full, after which we will process your order and despatch your goods.
Any orders placed or information given by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.
Buying Products on Our Website
All of our prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process, after you choose your preferred delivery method (if apply).
We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be miss-priced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be despatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for despatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
All transactions will be subject to UK VAT. You are advised to place orders with a shipping destination outside of the EU using the available shipping options (which also operate within some non-EU territories e.g. Jersey & Guernsey – VAT-free zones outside of normal UK and CE trade tariffs); in doing so you agree to accept the VAT levied against your purchase.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $200 when shipped to the United States.
Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Yoodly.com, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
Yoodly.com reserves the right to carry out security checks on a random selection of orders each day. Whilst in most cases this should not effect the despatch of an order, we must advise that security checks require the Customer Relations team to contact the customer, and should we not be able to reach you, your order may be delayed.
Your Right to Cancel
You can cancel your contract with Yoodly.com within 7 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. (DSR).
You should inform Yoodly.com in writing, ether by post or by using the order update form.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then to cancel this contract you must complete the Yoodly.com Online Returns Form and return the unwanted item/s together with the reference number provided.
You are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or miss-described. Please review the Returns Policy detailed below.
The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged. Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods; You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying Yoodly.com of the cancellation.
We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
All items returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of despatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise Yoodly.com Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration from which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration from must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the free-post address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- Where a replacement has been requested and dispatched, this will be charged to the method of payment for your order if a replacement has already been dispatched.
- Where a refund has been requested and the form has not been received in the given time, then the refund will not be processed.
Car Bluetooth/Camera Kit Installations
Installation vouchers entitle the holder to one car kit installation in a 12 volt vehicle. It does not cover Coachworks, or vehicles with a 24v supply – in these cases additional charges will apply.
The installation voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Failure to present the voucher to our engineer will result in a non-refundable charge of the full cost of installation. See website for current rates.
A charge of £35 will be made where an installation is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, or where you fail to attend.
Our engineers will endeavour to meet your requirements regarding the placement of equipment in your vehicle, but reserve the right to refuse to carry out the installation if they believe safety will be compromised.
All installations are covered by a 12-month warranty against defects arising from faulty materials or workmanship under normal use. This warranty does not cover malicious damage or defects caused by altering, tampering or improper repairs. A service charge may be applied where no fault is found or where the warranty has been invalidated for any reason stated in these terms and conditions.
Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Yoodly.com’s negligence, Yoodly.com, its employees and its agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, and howsoever arising.
We reserve the right in its absolute discretion to refuse to honour this voucher where we have reason to believe these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Promotional/Rebate codes are only valid online and need to be entered in the shopping basket to obtain discount.
- Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
- Any certificate or voucher has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
Information You Provide To Us
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our ‘Partner Companies’). If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by Yoodly.com then click submit a request form.
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information, then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Personal Information’
- By clicking on the ‘Place My Order’ button you are agreeing to join our email newsletter list.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction. This may be used to contact you to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
Online Contract Formation
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from Yoodly.com Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the despatch confirmation e-mail or SMS you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively despatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the despatch confirmation e-mail or SMS and that have not been despatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and Yoodly.com
Yoodly.com will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.